Chartered Trustee (ChT)
As Singapore continues to grow in scale and depth as a premier wealth management hub, the STA has a significant role to play in supporting the continuing growth of our premier hub.
STA is taking the development of the industry skilled workforce another step forward by giving due recognition to those who have contributed expertise and significant years of their working career to the trust and wealth management industry in Singapore with a professional mark of distinction – the Chartered Trustee (ChT) title.
This valuable pool of expertise is to be tapped upon to lead the further growth of the trust industry in Singapore.
The STA Chartered Trustees are:
- “mentors” for the industry – increasingly important as the industry grows and new talent enters the industry;
- industry leaders who champion the mission of raising the bar for those providing trust business services in support of Singapore’s continuing growth as a premier wealth management hub; and
- role models for young practitioners in the industry who can now aspire to attain a unique industry-specific professional mark of distinction – the ChT title.
The following sets out the key qualifying criteria:
- working in trust companies or are exempted as stipulated in the Trust Companies Act (TCA);
- providing trust business services and working in Singapore at time of application;
- have at least 15 years of experience in trust business services, of which 5 must be in Singapore; and
- either the applicant’s employer or the applicant is/are a member of the STA.
The application process and terms for use of the ChT title may be obtained from STA Secretariat: email@example.com