About STA Conference 2018
At STA Conference 2018, you gain insights into:
Cryptocurrencies can live in odd world. Keys do not open locks. Miners do not wear hardhats. And hashing does not involve fried potatoes or breakfast. In this presentation, Alex will attempt to decipher the technological aspects of cryptocurrencies, and see how they relate to real and relevant legal issues.
CUSTODY OF DIGITAL ASSETS
Digital assets have exploded in popularity, but the biggest obstacle to institutional adoption remains the lack of regulated custody. No matter the digital asset, it has to be stored somewhere. Henry will discuss how the Fusang Vault allows institutions and family offices to access the asset class for the first time in a secured, audited, and compliant manner.
– The Digital Asset Revolution
– Bearer nature of digital assets
– Regulation surrounding digital asset storage & the role of Custodians
INNOVATION IN MODERN WORKPLACE – NEW FRONTIER
Advances in technology and shifting workforce demographics are creating a more fluid work environment, redefining what productivity looks like, and empowering individuals to work smarter. With an influx of new talent that values experiences, continued learning, and collaboration over financial compensation, leadership will have to take a forward-looking approach to restructuring the workplace landscape.
Innovative technologies can help all organizations respond to workplace trends and create dynamic environments that incentivize and empower the next generation of employees.
Borko will be presenting on three trends transforming the modern workplace:
– Encouraging and accommodating remote workers
– Enabling intelligent time management and effective collaboration
– Building trust by maintaining security and compliance
– Legal & Regulatory Framework For Digital Transformation
– Traps & Pitfalls of Taking Crypto Assets
– Impact of AI on Business Models
– PANEL DISCUSSION: CHALLENGES IN THE DIGITAL ERA
– AML Compliance
– Managing Digital and Physical Identities
– How Digitisation is Changing the Global Tax Landscape
– The Role of Regulators in Digital Transformation
Attendance Policy: Participants who wish to obtain CPD Points are reminded that they must comply strictly with
the Attendance Policy set out in the CPD Guidelines. For this activity, this includes signing in on arrival and signing out
at the conclusion of the activity in the manner required by the organiser, and not being absent from the entire activity
for more than 15 minutes. Participants who do not comply with the Attendance Policy will not be able to obtain CPD
Points for attending the activity. Please refer to http://www.sileCPDcentre.sg for more information.