Types & Benefits
- Companies providing trust and trustee services in Singapore may apply to join as ordinary members of the Singapore Trustees Association (STA).
- All other companies, corporations or individuals who are interested in the trust industry as a whole or in issues affecting the trust industry may join as corporate or individual associate members.
- The main difference between ordinary members and associate members is that an associate member does not have the right to vote in the election of committee members.
- All membership applications are subject to the approval of the Executive Committee of the STA.
- Companies or individuals interested in joining the STA may send a completed and signed copy of the Membership Application Form to the following address:
- The Honorary Secretary
Singapore Trustees Association
10 Anson Road #26-08